Muslimah in her 20s abandoned by her husband when he found out she was pregnant with triplets. She was hospitalized during her pregnancy. She gave birth prematurely to triplets (3 daughters) in March alhamdulillah.
The babies are about 2 months behind developmentally and the mom is very sick and anemic.
She and the babies have no home – they have been moving in and out of friends’ houses.
The babies are in need of many items. Please help this mom and her babies.
For your convenience, FAITH has set up a baby registry at Babies R Us – registry # 78738708.
The registry is also set up under:
First Name: FAITH
Last name: Triplet Babies.
The registry shows which items are needed.
You can go online at http://www.babiesrus.com
Find the registry information in the store
Items can be shipped to FAITH.
FAITH Social Services
795 Center St.
Herndon, VA 20170
If you would like an alternative, please get gift cards. Please no used baby items. Your du’as are most appreciated.
1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?
2. Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),
3. And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.
4. So woe to the worshippers
5. Who are neglectful of their Prayers,
6. Those who (want but) to be seen (of men),
7. But refuse (to supply) (Even) neighbourly needs.